The International Society of RNA Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine (ISRNN) seeks to exploit the recent advances in RNA nanotechnology to promote advances in basic sciences, medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, imaging, diagnostics, and various nanobiotechnological applications. These complex, large-scale scientific opportunities require cutting edge interdisciplinary work by teams of researchers drawn from multiple disciplines. These opportunities can be seized by world class research teams in different fields. ISRNN was established as an innovative platform to facilitate interaction and collaborations among interdisciplinary teams worldwide. The society will function as a node linking many researchers across multiple networks and as a matrix from which to create new interdisciplinary research collaborations, to shape, educate and train the next generation scientific workforce in RNA nanoscience and nanotechnology.
(1) To enhance communication and interaction among researchers interested in RNA nanotechnology and nanomedicine.
(2) To foster an international network of scientists to drive large-scale collaborative research.
(3) To build an infrastructure necessary for national and international recognition including the sponsor and organization of international conferences and to offer awards for distinguished scientists and young investigators.
(4) To facilitate the interaction among academy institutes, government agencies, and industry sectors.
(5) To offer training and education for young scientists interested in RNA Nanotechnology.
Center for RNA Nanobiotechnology & Nanomedicine
912 Biomedical Research Tower (BRT), 460 W 12th Avenue
The Ohio State University
Columbus, OH 43210, USA